Article by Sumedha Rewar
Everyone loves to have a flawless skin with glowing radiance. It is not actually difficult to achieve your goal and not only the harsh chemicals or beauty treatments can work out to achieve this.
There are a few exercises in yoga which can add to a permanent glow to your face and skin. When you talk about the solution, it is essential to understand the skin issues. The major causes of skin problems are premature wrinkling and acne.
This is the most common problems arising among people. The reason could be a hormonal imbalance in the body, digestion issues, alcohol, smoking, imbalanced diet and unhealthy food choices. Whatever your problem might be, the natural techniques like yoga and aromatherapy can be the way to give you a naturally beautiful skin tone.
Getting a glow on your skin is not easy as it seems to be. You can get healthy and flawless skin by working inside as makeup can’t help you at every moment. Some healthy variations in your lifestyle can help in getting the glowing skin.
The secret of healthy glowing skin lies in the world of Yoga. Practice these powerful postures to get the best out of your efforts by doing exercising with yoga postures to flush out toxins from the body.
7 Yoga Poses for getting glow on your skin:
1) Padmasana (Lotus Pose): This is the primary pose, to begin with, yoga. Padmasana can relax your body and mind. It is a good asana for initiating your yoga practice. It means ‘Lotus Throne’ which appears to be easy but requires proper positioning. It relieves your mind and makes you stress-free. This asana can be done anytime during the day and improves blood circulation in your body.
2) Ustrasana (Camel Pose): Ustrasana is the best posture for spine strengthening. It can work on your muscles and help you to achieve a flat tummy. It improves the flow in your head and removes toxins from the facial blood stream. It can even open up your chest and improve hormonal function to benefit your skin. In females, this posture can help in relieving from menstrual cramps and gives strength to the abdominal organs of the body.
3) Dhanurasana (Bow Pose): This posture resembles a bow and so is its name. It is the best for improving the flexibility of your body and removes fatigue levels in the body. The pressure developed in the abdominal region can help in body detoxification and achieve glowing skin. This asana can help in losing weight as well.
4) Halasana (Plough Pose): This posture is the best for getting rid of many troubles. It can improve blood circulation in the body and makes you feel relaxed. This gives a positive reflection on your face and skin. The stress relief with this asana can help in getting toned abdomen and it also improves digestion. This asana can do wonders for your skin and body muscles.
5) Paschimottanasana (Seated forward bending pose): It is an intensive stretching posture. You can relieve your body stresses and get calm with this posture. It can improve your skin complexion and reduce wrinkles. You can even get rid of digestive disorders and constipation with this posture. Acne caused in teenage can be eventually reduced with this posture. Paschimottanasana can regulate your digestive system which eventually gives you a healthy and beautiful skin.
6) Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose): Bhujangasana is a fitness asana for glow in your skin and strengthening of the spine. It can open up your chest for better intake of oxygen and adds a glow to your skin. It can also clean your body by detoxifying your skin and creating a consistent blood flow on facial muscles.
7) Shavasana (Corpse Pose): This is the final posture in your yoga series. It can benefit you only after you’re done with the other postures. This is a relaxation posture having an aim at bringing consistent blood flow over your body. It can relieve your stresses and bring harmony in your body.It is required to give proper time and practice to these yogic asanas to balance your body and soul.
There are many other facial exercises to improve blood circulation, but the internal balance is essential to get the required effects. These asanas can be helpful in getting an amazing flowing skin and relieve all your troubles related to your skin. Yoga has a solution for all your problems.
Sumedha has IT background and has the inclination towards Yoga, Reiki and Naturopathy. She has always intended to give the best to humanity in whichever way she can. She believes that positive approach in life and faith in anything can lead you towards a better living. Her proclivity in the world of meditation has made her choose a different path from her academics. You can reach her directly on the email ID email@example.com